[soapcraft] Re: Some Ideas

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:27:35 +1300

Kia ora ross

Yeah lots of great ideas..where shall we start?! has anyone used frangipani
or watermelon fragrance oils-just trying to identify the cause of the
dreaded you know what clumping seizing super rapid trace etc..also I was
reading soap naturally and it said that if u use more than 10% I think
castor oil u have to cure your bars for 6 months. I have made a couple of
small lots of shampoo bars with a high proportion of castor..groan.waiting 6
months seems unachievable!any info., thoughts?

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street