[soapcraft] Re: Soapmaking Classes

  • From: Rosie Riley <riley.rosie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 09:04:40 +1200

Hi Liz!

i would love the opertuneity to participate in a soapclass of yours, however
i am from dunedin so i would need to know dates sort of a long time in
advance(for time off and travel- and also my partners time of work etc) so i
wouldnt come to the course in a couple of weeks but if you hold another
please let me know i would LOVE to join in!

thanks
Rosie