[soapcraft] Soap rules for the future

  • From: "Soapcraft" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:16:06 +1300

I was not offended from the comments - i got some good feedback.  And i am
mostly open to corrective negative feedback as it has been involved in my
working history in team buildings and peer supervision but not everyone has
that experience.

I think the point is that not everyone agreed to the ground rules perhaps
that you suggested Ross so lets use this experience to set them for the
future. I think the lack of comment regarding the feedback from some was a
silent response that actually said no thanks.

My experience of international swaps has not been to fully critique
everyones soaps.

Perhaps it would be best for each person to ask for honest feedback if this
is what they want rather than get it if they didnt agree to it.

The list is not moderated though it can be...........that is not a problem
is just means that certain emails would not be posted if they were going to
upset people and i to do not like complete political correctness either.  I
have been reluctant to do this as i do belong to an Australian list that is
heavily moderated (it was not to start with) and it has sort of ruined the
list.

This is a great list and the first of its kind in NZ and I do want to see
anyone leave the list because they feel hurt or offended.  Please all stay
and perhaps ask if you want the feedback.  Obviously Ross does.  To be
honest i was not looking forward to it but it was ok.

And Ross i quite love/like your perfectionisim.  I wish my husband was one

Mandy i love your stories.

Liz i love your expertise and consideratness.

Mary knows i just love her.

Ruth you make bueatiful soap ...........i have seen enough of them.

And Louise you are a cool new friend.

Dont sweat the small stuff.

gina