[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:28:19 +1200

Hi Mary

I know how you¹re feeling, the same thing happened to me last week.  My
first batch of seized soap was the soap swap batch, luckily I listened to
Bill and had planned to do 2 batches.  Funny thing is the seized batch looks
awful but brighter better colours and the batch that did work the colours
are so-so.  I have 2 batches of soap that weren¹t quite as I¹d planned and
usually when it¹s just bung old soap for family (the norm) no problems and
lovely colours, etc.  The pressure to perform ­ I was hoping to show
everyone how much I¹ve learnt and grown from last soap swap but with these
two they¹ll be thinking I¹m going backwards.  I¹m not doing another batch ­
I¹ll give what I¹ve done and I¹m sure that it will be OK.

Don¹t worry we¹ll love the soap anyway (we know how much effort went into
it).

Louise