[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 19:13:14 +1200

No - but I had a pic in my mind of what I wanted to achieve.  The first batch
was ok, but the colours are all wrong.  The second batch the colours are
exactly what I want, but the design not quite there.  I had to wait longer to
unmould too and I was so excited.  I think I will go with what I have done and
be happy!