[soapcraft] Re: Reviews

  • From: Mary Louise Parker <maryp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:37:00 +1300

I know it smells so good. Thanks Ruth if you are reading this. My daughter
loved your soap the 'best'. I havent used it yet but will this weekend.

and congratulations mandy - grandparents are such the most special people, boy
or girl and have they chosen a name? Babies are my most favorite thing.

Mary