[soapcraft] Re: Request from a Newbie

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:16:18 +1300

Yes the hardest part is the waiting, but it¹s all worth it.

You can try any of the recipes in ³Soap Naturally² they all work really
well, well the ones I did have, I¹d choose one you have ingredients for or
can get.

50 mls of essential oils is rather a lot, the above book recommends 10-20
mls per kilo of base oils (I recall ­ but do check).

Cheers
Louise