[soapcraft] Re: Rebatching/ melting problems

  • From: "maggie bath" <maggiebath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:03:18 +1200

...and I'm not help to anyone on the subject and/or process of
rebatching/handmilling.
I've made numerous attempts and just can't seem to get the lovely smooth
mixture that the books I've read/used, say should happen.
I may have another go at some stage in the future but will stick to the CP
for now because that's what works for me.

Maggie

  _____