[soapcraft] Re: Moulds

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:21:39 +1300

Hi Ross - yes the bottom is part of the mould - all the bits sort of slot
together - I put plastic on the bottom to help with removal.  I probably don't
need it, but I've always done it.

A potassium lactate supplier is very difficult to find Ross.  And, if I give
you my source I will then have to kill you!!!  Haha!
Actually when I first got pl - I found a company (and, to date the only company
I could find in NZ), that sold me a small amount as a favour.  That purchase
lasted me 5 years!!  I phoned them last year to order some more and spoke to
the same gentleman.  He did me a huge favour, as they no longer sold small
amounts - only by the drum!  He contacted one of his clients, who agreed to
sell me some.  So I now have enough for another 5 years.  In fact longer, cos I
had to purchase a little more.  I'd be happy to send you some to play with if
you like.  I'll pop some in the post this week.

Liz