[soapcraft] Mary's soap

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:55:47 +1300

Hi All

My Feedback:

Initial Visual Impression

Wow what a beautiful, vibrant colour, it is really vivacious.

Packaging

The packaging was good although (like mine) I think that it could have been
slicker.  I liked the label.  I wasn't really fussed about the dried
flowers, I'm not really into that but I understand what you're aiming at and
I thought it was a good concept, just didn't execute so well.

Soap - Non shower experience

I liked the size of the soap and I like the cut too, what kind of moulds are
you using?  The soap was easy to hold, it felt a little bit soft.  I didn't
really like the chunks of soap in it but that's just me and I know others
really like that look, I think that possibly if the chunks had been a
contrasting colour then that could have looked really fab!

Soap - in the shower

Amazing, I thought that the soap would be really quite soft and just
disappear but to my surprise it was actually nice and hard.  The soap had a
great lather and felt lovely on my skin.  No sensitivity to soap.  I
couldn't smell the scent of the soap either before shower or during shower -
but it could be because my poor nose took in a lot of water with my swim
class tonight. I didn't notice any colour leakage in the shower.

Overall:

The potential to be a really great bar of soap.

Cheers
Louise