[soapcraft] Re: Mandys soap

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:58:34 +1300

Kia ora

I just used instant ..as I don't drink coffee so was lucky to find any in
the house but apparently according to soap natrurally u are meant to use the
real stuff which I thought I would try next time, maybe if I can con a wee
bit of real coffeee from someone, seems a waste to buy as we don't drink it.

U can get vanilla essential oil, I think its called vanilla absolute ..well
as I ordered all my supplies from aromatics and more and they ddint have it,
I just got the fragrance oil.when I get rich from soapmaking, I will be able
to get the absolute stuff..lol

The first coffee soap I made had no fragrance  and really is`a kitchen soap,
this one I can see why you would want to use it in the shower esp if you
like vanilla! I do too! Thanks for your feedback

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street