[soapcraft] Re: Mandy has a picture :-)

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:32:10 +1300

Kia ora

Ha ha, I know what would happen at our place if that started! It wouldn't be
what would be leaving the bedroom, it would be who or whom!! Lol. I have my
soap curing in our bedroom but once its cured it goes into boxes elsewhere.
That's one reaosn I decided to sell soap so that I could make more!

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street