[soapcraft] Re: Important Announcement

  • From: Jenny Holmes <tinks2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:30:47 +1200

Hi Jan

Your soap and the mould on Facebook look great.  The purple is good.  I think
I've been too timid with the dye - I haven't actually got a colour yet only
pale tinges and the dotty lavender one.  I haven't been making any soap lately
but am looking forward to soapmaking again once I get my group soap posted off.

Jenny

P.S. I'm joined up on google lists - not sure what happens next.