[soapcraft] Re: Feedback re my soap

  • From: Mary Louise Parker <maryp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:37:30 +1300

Your very welcome - I think your bottom list of things to do differently - alot
of that would be on my list too. I must re-read Ross's review again,
titanium!!.

Why mix spearmint with pine?
Wow you only coloured 1/4 of the soap, it went along way.
Has Lizzie told us how she cuts her soap sides? -
Yes full feedback - love it,

regards, mary