[soapcraft] Re: Comments - Liz's Soap

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:16:01 +1300

Hey Maggie

Yes, I like a nice active forum too

Ross

From: soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of maggie bath
Sent: Thursday, 11 March 2010 10:03 p.m.
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Re: Comments - Liz's Soap

ooohhhhh...I'm just loving this forum ...

It is absolutely wonderful to hear all about the soaps you are all involved
in making. I've been a member of the soaplist for some time but have been
"sleeping" :-)

I've been interested in soapmaking for many years and an accident last year
meant 10 months at home so I grabbed the opportunity in October/November and
made 10 batches of CP soap (5 x men's, 5 x women's)  for Xmas presents.  It
was my first foray and now I'm hooked!!!

So....back to you ..... I'm just loving reading all your comments (good and
not so good). You're all giving me so much information and things to query
with you all later.

I hope to join in next year.

Regards

MaggieB