[soapcraft] Re: Colour

  • From: JHolmes <Tinks2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:51:57 +1200

Hi Jan & Everyone

I got the spotting too with my violet dye. However I've decided to think it's different and interesting because I've never seen soap like it before. I'm also reassured to know that there are other options I can try to get a more uniform purple look. Thanks for asking all the questions cause now I've got other things to try.

I've tried the aquamarine pink dye but I don't think I put enough in as there is just a suggestion of pinky colour. By the way Gina thanks v. much for the rose fragrance oil. It is gorgeous and I'll be getting some from you soon.

I'm looking forward to having a few more experiments. My hotwater cupboard is getting really full of soap drying so I think I'll try making much smaller batches.

Jenny

On 20/07/2010, at 9:15 AM, Jan Abernethy wrote:

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I could pretend J
I don’t mind it at all but I was just wondering why it happened, next time I’ll mix with some soap. How can I put a picture on, without belonging to facebook? Anyone, can I?
Jan