[soapcraft] Re: Coffee Frother

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:31:02 +1300

I will have to keep an eye out

From: soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Liz Brook
Sent: Friday, 19 March 2010 8:16 p.m.
To: Soapcraft
Subject: [soapcraft] Coffee Frother

I had read on The Dish that having a frother to mix your clays and colours
was a great tool to ensure you do not get clumps in your soap.

I picked up a couple on Trade Me and used one for the first time on
Wednesday and again today.  What a brilliant tool!  I put a little oil in a
cup and then the clay and let the frother do its thing.  It is such a dainty
tool, but what a fabulous job of ensuring the clay is well blended, then add
the oil and clay back to the main batch.

So if you have trouble mixing powders, clays and colours into your soap
consistently without clumps and specks - pick up one of these.  I used to do
an ok job without it, but this little tool guarantees I've done a good job!

08:33:00