[soapcraft] Re: Alkanet

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:05:29 +1300

Kia ora

Well I just bougth some liquid stuff from aromatics and more and have only
used it once, had no idea of how much to use but it was also in a coconut
oil based lather in sea water bar and apparently large amounts of coc oil
always goes white anyhow so I am not much further ahead really in terms of
how much to use and I would try the actual root if I could get it. I wonder
if its easy to grow..where do you get it from?

Arohanui
Mandy Coleman
Mokihinui Mansions
36-56 Lewis Street