[soapcraft] Re: 3 new blends

  • From: ">^-.-^<" <catzilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:28:23 -0500

Jasmine (as well as other heavy florals like rose, ylang and neroli) can be
softened with vanilla.  Equal amounts make a powdery scent that can be used
as is or blended with other fruits or floral scents.
One of my favorite scents is White Shoulders (the original, not the new
stuff), which is supposed to be a combination of white flowers.
Cat

I don't mind jasmine and ylang ylang if they are used very
sparingly in blends.  I find using components like citrus to
cut through the heaviness of them helps