[snafuu] Re: windows CD/RW

  • From: "Allen D. Edwards" <aedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:29:12 -0400

I'm not the Linux guru here.  So I will try a more straight forward
approach.

Was the CD/RW session closed?  I have seen several Linux and windows
problems were the CD worked on a newer computer but on another computer =
with
an older Cddrive or older OS, it could not read the disk properly.  Many
times it would show only a few system files as you are describing. =20

If there does end up being a config fix for your OS, please let me know.

Sincerely,=20
Allen D. Edwards=20
HiQ Networking, Inc.=20
(912) 748-4440 ext. 500=20
(912) 748-1608 fax=20
www.hiqnetworking.com=20
aedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        =09
Providing business technology solutions guaranteed in cost, quality, and
timeliness.