[snafuu] spaces in paths/directory names

  • From: Phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ale@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 22:28:25 -0500

I've been running some windows cad packages on wine with more than reasonable
success lately.  i'm trying to figure out how to write a script for some of the
tweaking.
the newer directory names in windows have spaces like "Program Files".
so far i've been using mc to create symbolic links past/around these.
is there a way of doing it at the command prompt or in a bash script?

Thanks

--
pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos