[snafuu] Re: so are we still up for a meeting?

  • From: "Nero R. Burris" <nburris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:23:02 -0400

TEXT MESSAGING: 9123992900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.kpseafood.com

-----Original Message-----
From: snafuu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:snafuu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Allen D. Edwards
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 20:24
To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [snafuu] Re: so are we still up for a meeting?

On Fairmont Avenue.  For those of you who are night owls, its on the
same
road as Klassy Kats.  Or near Alvins's Gym.  It is the only road in
between
the intersection of White Bluff and Abercorn, and Montgomery X-Roads.

Sincerely,
Allen D. Edwards
HiQ Networking, Inc.
(912) 748-4440 ext. 500
(912) 748-1608 fax
www.hiqnetworking.com
aedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            =20
Providing business technology solutions guaranteed in cost, quality, and
timeliness.