[snafuu] Re: so are we still up for a meeting?

  • From: "Allen D. Edwards" <aedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:24:19 -0400

On Fairmont Avenue.  For those of you who are night owls, its on the same
road as Klassy Kats.  Or near Alvins's Gym.  It is the only road in between
the intersection of White Bluff and Abercorn, and Montgomery X-Roads.

Sincerely,
Allen D. Edwards
HiQ Networking, Inc.
(912) 748-4440 ext. 500
(912) 748-1608 fax
www.hiqnetworking.com
aedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Providing business technology solutions guaranteed in cost, quality, and
timeliness.