[snafuu] Re: so are we still up for a meeting?

  • From: "Allen D. Edwards" <aedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:53:16 -0400

Hmmm... Another dead thread.,

Let's try this:

Lunch, September 24th, 2003, 12:00 noon to 1:30, come and go as you =
please.
Fairmont Restaurant has the plainest least offensive food, good price, =
and
in an environment where we can hear each other, but not afraid to talk =
out
loud.

It only takes two to make a meeting, so if you are interested, shout =
out,
put it in your calendar, whoever makes it, makes it.  The more shouts we =
get
the more likely others will come to join the crowd.

Sincerely,=20
Allen D. Edwards=20
HiQ Networking, Inc.=20
(912) 748-4440 ext. 500=20
(912) 748-1608 fax=20
www.hiqnetworking.com=20
aedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        =09
Providing business technology solutions guaranteed in cost, quality, and
timeliness.