[snafuu] Re: so are we still up for a meeting?

  • From: Blake Ellis <blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 25 Aug 2003 11:40:04 -0500

I'm interested, too.

The time on the weekend is tough for me, though I'll try to join in when
I can. Would anyone like to consider a weekday lunch meeting? Monday's
are nasty, but the rest of the week I'm usually looking for something to
do for lunch anyway. Lunch places abound, if we could isolate a general
area that would be convenient for people (oglethorpe mall area,
downtown, chatham pkwy, etc.) we could then pick a place.

As for the place for a weekend meeting, B&N does get crowded, but there
is a nice set of tables and chairs in the mall to the right of the B&N
entrance that is a quieter place to meet. It's not exactly *inside* B&N
but you can look through the window :)

Blake