[snafuu] audio driver to use

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ale@xxxxxxx, snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:09:33 -0500

I've been playing with my sound card and new cd-rw.
i can get sounds when i play a CD and when i run sndconfig,
but nothing with any other app.  is there a way to sniff these applications
and see what they are using as far as drivers/output for sound?
i tried top but there are too many other processes running to tell.

i'd like to get sound working for the rest of my desktop.

thanks

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux