[snafuu] Re: [ale] [OT] win32 top or ps

  • From: "Amarendra Godbole (Intl Vendor)" <v-amarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joseph A Knapka" <jknapka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"keith frost" <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:09:27 +0530

> This works on NT4, but not on the lamer w95/98. I don't know=20
> about w2k etc:
>=20
> Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete. Select "Task Manager" from the dialog
> that appears.

Yes, the `Task Manager' does work in all the Windows family of OSes'. A
shortcut to open the TM is `ctrl+shift+esc'. For XP machines, you have a
new command, `tlist' that lists the processes similar to the TM, but on
the cmd shell.

HTH

Cheers,
--amar

--
Amarendra A. Godbole / Microsoft ``Services For UNIX'' / These opinions
are _MINE_.