[snafuu] OpenCascade 4.0 installation on debian

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, libranet-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx,snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:40:17 -0400

i've downloaded the 10meg files.  cated them to gether.  extracted the
contents of the tarball.  and, run the install script.
it's asking me for the location of libtcl.so.
i can't seem to find it on my system or on the list of debian packages.

i'm sure it's right in front of me, could someone straighten me out?

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux