[snafuu] Re: Meetings

  • From: Phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 07:57:08 -0400

I've been getting bounce notices from the list but it is always the same
person, dan...

listar will ask me if i want to unsubscribe him.
i think he justs takes his server off line from time to time so i have done
nothing yet.   it's not really a problem.

the point being that he is the only one currently, who is having any errors or
problems.  we did have one person that changed addresses and his new address
was bouncing because of the Listar settings.  i've relaxed the restrictions so
that off
list people can post.  so even if you are sending from a different address than
the one you subscribed with, it should still go thru.

if the problem does persist, save the bounce notices, send them to me and i'll
look into it.

--
pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos