[snafuu] Re: Meeting this Saturday

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:19:16 -0800 (PST)

> 3) Topic.  I'm talking with a few folks about
> joining in, but they're new to linux.

Great!

>  I think
> having a basic topic could help get them to come.
> We certainly don't have to stick to it, just
> something to start discussions.

Pro's and Con's of different distribution is alway
good for those about to put on their first Tux.

> I'm not trying to run the show here... just seems
> that no one else is pushing the meeting and I'd
> really like to see it happen..

feel free to run, hop, and do back flips.

my appologies if i've been a little burned out here
lately.  just stretched a little too thin i guess.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://mail.yahoo.com/