[snafuu] Meeting this Saturday

  • From: "Bryan L. Fordham" <bfordham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:52:27 -0600

Ok, if we're going to have a meeting this Saturday we need to figure a few
things out:

1) Place.  I think several want to meet at some eating establishment.  Easy
enough, we just need to pick one.  I currently suggest Mellow Mushroom
downtown; I'm open to suggestions

2) Time.  Early afternoon, I guess

3) Topic.  I'm talking with a few folks about joining in, but they're new to
linux.  I think having a basic topic could help get them to come.  We certainly
don't have to stick to it, just something to start discussions.

I'm not trying to run the show here... just seems that no one else is pushing
the meeting and I'd really like to see it happen..

--B