[snafuu] Re: Meeting

  • From: Garrett LeSage <garrett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:46:41 -0400

phrostie wrote:

>looks like we should reschedual for next week end.
>
>lets get some input a little earlier.
>
>how about saturday 5:pm?
>
>On Sunday 26 August 2001 14:26, you wrote:
>
>>>you and me are the only ones that have committed to going.
>>>i'm not sure how many are planning and just not said anything.
>>>we always have a few of those.
>>>
>>I may be able to make it.  Can't really commit, though.  Sundays are always
>>iffy.
>>
>>--B

I can't today, for a number of reasons (check http://LinuxArt.com/ for
more details on that, if you're interested *g*).

However, in general, Sundays are "schedully occupied" here too.

Next Saturday should be fine for me, as far as I can tell, if we're
planning on postponing.

This has been (and still is) a busy week for me, including even today.

Garrett