[snafuu] Re: HiQ Networking has moved!!!

  • From: "Allen D. Edwards" <AEdwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:46:29 -0500

On the same road as the airport from I-95 (Pooler Parkway).  Heading toward
the Airport from I-95, take the first right, that road is about 20 feet
long.  Take a left and that will take you to the Golf Club.  There is no
"close" parking.  The restaurant is on the right side after you come in.

Any other RSVP's so who ever gets there first can get a big enough table?

Sincerely,
Allen D. Edwards, President
HiQ Networking, Inc.
P.O. BOX 1392
Richmond Hill, GA  31324
(912) 756-6767
(912) 604-1690 cell
AEdwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.HiQNetworking.com
AIM:  AllenDWE     YahooIM:  Allen_Edwards

> Tomorrow is the day!  Just a reminder.  Anyone want to bring some
> predetermined topics?
>
> Sincerely,
> Allen D. Edwards, President
> HiQ Networking, Inc.
> P.O. BOX 1392
> Richmond Hill, GA  31324
> (912) 756-6767
> (912) 604-1690 cell
> AEdwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.HiQNetworking.com
> AIM:  AllenDWE     YahooIM:  Allen_Edwards

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/