[snafuu] Re: HiQ Networking has moved!!!

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:01:35 -0500

we have not been very good at the "schedualed" thing this past year.
that should be our new years resolution.  :-)

not sure who it is but someone posted a request to meet at

<copy>

Your next Savannah, GA "Linux" Meetup is Tuesday, Feb 3 @ 8PM. =A0
The exact location is open for a vote. =A0Vote for your preferred=20
venue now:

http://linux.meetup.com/

</copy>

i'm game.