[smsrobotics] Re: checklist for before field

  • From: "Maria DeVuono-Homberg" <devuonom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:27:36 -0500

Two things...
  a.. List is pretty good! Some things to change, however...
    a.. Piston should be extended not retracted.
    b.. Do not turn off phones. We may need to call down to
drivers/operators/etc while on deck or about to play.
    c.. Batteries in general: always load a charged battery and lock it on, set
rest to recharge when used.
    d.. *like* the securing wires. This should include PWM's and every single
power conxn, especially battery to PD board cable.
  b.. We should make sure we have the tracings of the components of the tube
deployer pieces.
I'll write if I think of more things.
Maria