[smsrobotics] Re: Update.

  • From: "Fang, Abbey" <abbeyfang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:48:55 -0400

Dear all,
Can come at 5:30.

Sincerely,
Abbey.
From: smsrobotics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [smsrobotics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mulik, Jaiwant [jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 11:13 AM
To: smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [smsrobotics] Update.

Folks,

(1) I have put the robot battery and driver station on charge. The minbot
battery seems charged, we are not supposed to leave it while charge so I did
not put it on charge.

(2) Did someone “borrow” the Logitech Attack 3 Joystick? ... There is only one
attached to the driver station. It is hard to do tank drive with one Joystick
:-)

(3) Please come to the robotics lab at 5:30 if you can. Let me know who is
planning on coming.

-jm.
Director of Academic Computing and Computer Science Instructor
St. Mark's School, Southborough, MA
(508) 786-6155
http://robotics.stmarksschool.org
Lekin woh zindagi hi kya jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho?

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense.
www.websense.com<http://www.websense.com/>

Click
here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/SszWdNPIZbrTndxI!oX7Uiu2ltSO29L0S1DpjtqbVpZl0GyIQ+AwDlwyHtryUD0vwR0iy99Tz3sua8zCo+pDiw==>
 to report this email as spam.