[smsrobotics] Tomorrow (Monday)

  • From: "Mulik, Jaiwant" <jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:06:59 -0500

Folks,

Let us meet tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. Please plan to stay as long as you came.
There are lots of small but important things to accomplish. We will each work
with a sense of purpose and also have a quick meeting to elect a driver
(operate the robot driving movements), operator (operate the tube launcher and
the minibot launcher) and coach (communicate on strategy with other alliance
coaches and help out driver and operator).

Please let me know if you would like to be considered for either one or more
positions.

-jm.
Director of Academic Computing and Computer Science Instructor
St. Mark's School, Southborough, MA
(508) 786-6155
http://robotics.stmarksschool.org
Lekin woh zindagi hi kya jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho?