[smsrobotics] Sunday Robotic competition at WPI

  • From: "Mulik, Jaiwant" <jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:19:09 -0400

Folks,

This Sunday (Nov 7th) is the "Savage Soccer" robotic competition at WPI in
Worcester (http://users.wpi.edu/~savage/). I will be leaving campus at around
9:00 a.m. and then stay for a couple of hours (return latest by 4:30 p.m).

Maria (one of our mentors) is leading a team from Westborough High School with
3 robots. These robots are a bit smaller than the one we will build for USFIRST
and are based on the VEX kit. That being said these are formidable and can be
quite complex robots.

Let me know if you are around and want to join me.

Regards,
Jaiwant Mulik
Director of Academic Computing and Computer Science Instructor
St. Mark's School, Southborough, MA
(508) 786-6155
Lekin woh zindagi hi kya jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho?