[smsrobotics] Re: Meet human side of tech.

  • From: "Lehner, Caleb" <CalebLehner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:18:32 -0400

sounds good I'm interested.
From: smsrobotics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [smsrobotics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mulik, Jaiwant [jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 1:29 PM
To: smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Gilmore, Benjamin; Chinnaswamy, Jay; Ward,
Andrew; Wang, Dianyu
Cc: Kim, Sun Hong; McFaul, Colin; Gualtieri, Lindsay; Wong, Christopher;
Webber, Timothy
Subject: [smsrobotics] Meet human side of tech.

Folks,

On Nov 15 (Monday) during co-curricular, Rev. Barbara Talcott has arranged for
a talk by Reed Nixon. Reed , is quadriplegic and has some pretty amazing
technology that allows him to navigate (not to mention that keeps him alive!).
Rev. Talcott has arranged for us to meet with Reed at 12:15 (during seated
lunch) before co-curricular. If you want to meet him and see all the technology
up-close let me know and we can arrange for a brown-bag lunch for you and for
you to be excused for seated lunch.

I highly recommend taking this opportunity. You will see a lot of **Amazing**
technology at work and also meet a very resilient human being. This is a very
special opportunity only for us ... So please make use of it.

Please let me know if you plan to come.

Regards,
Jaiwant Mulik.
Director of Academic Computing and Computer Science Instructor
St. Mark's School, Southborough, MA
(508) 786-6155
Lekin woh zindagi hi kya jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho?

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense.
www.websense.com<http://www.websense.com/>

Click
here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/TpyLrc2oHKvTndxI!oX7Uun8LHo!qpr3p!cNbGTjTp9Qke8i5geUTcCvNL4y3yCgHQtnhvhTBV6h35PDdlVduQ==>
 to report this email as spam.