[smsrobotics] Fishin' gear is here!

  • From: "Mulik, Jaiwant" <jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:54:52 -0500

Folks,

Kelsea Ames's mother dropped off some (heavy) fishin' gear at our front desk
for use a props in our pit. Could someone please make sure the pick it up from
the front desk and move it to the lab?

Today has been a good day (just like every other day, but a little bit
special). We got proof of concept for the pneumatic launcher and also got
authentic fishin' gear.

For those of you who do not know, Kelsea Ames's dad is a commercial fisherman
in Nantucket and also a bit of a celebrity due to his "Message in a Bottle"
tradition, see http://www.ack.net/message062807.html for a nice story.

-jm.
Director of Academic Computing and Computer Science Instructor
St. Mark's School, Southborough, MA
(508) 786-6155
http://robotics.stmarksschool.org
Lekin woh zindagi hi kya jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho?