[smee] FW: Subject: Live Role Playing Adventure in MN

  • From: "Jon Fisher" <fisher_jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:03:17 +0000

Dear SMEE,

I am forwarding this message that I got from my folks.  They have been
joining one of my sisters in Ohio each year for a while now, in Live
adventures.  This year however, they are moving it to our forest in
Minnesotaand will be hosting it themselves.  They follow some kind of system
for live role playing and if you haven't heard of this before, it is
something like a gathering of people from the SCA, the Society for Creative
Anachronisms.  Or you may be more familiar with Rennaissance Festivals or
Fairs.  The people you see wandering around in costume and character, well,
these people will be gathering at my home!  Anyhow, I am forwarding this as
an invitation to any who are interested.  I will be going there on vacation
from Germany with my family.  It would be great to see some of the SMEE'ers.
The game itself lasts just over a day and a half.  Anyhow, check out their
link to the game website, and look at it for yourself if you like.  There
arestranger people than us out there!

Entropilatus (Jon Fisher)

 Greetings, Fellow Adventurers and Happy New Year!

 Announcing the first Minnesota Live Adventure (MNLA)!

 The Fishers invite you all to join us in Southeastern Minnesota for
 The Gemini Quest on Memorial Day Weekend, May 29-31, 2004!

 Check our website for more information:
 www.pitel.net/~rollingf[1]

 For a registration packet, please see the web site or e-mail your contact
information (name, email address, and mail address) to:  Jan D Fisher
<rollingf@xxxxxxxxx[2]>
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

 The King of Pan-Tree calls upon any and all who might help recover our
young, twin heirs.  The heirs have been stolen from their beds by two mages
seeking to capture the kingdom?s treasure.  Be warned!  The forest of Devils
Run has long spawned evil.  Our own mage has been lost to us for three
seasons while seeking the heirs and their captors.  Bring your talents and
join the search for our beloved heirs!

 Possible Reasons for Characters to Journey to/be in the Realm of Pan-Tree
 · Loyalty to the king &help find his children
 · Serve the mages for some of the treasure
 · Search for the treasure
 · Prevent an Evil uprising
 · Some other agenda?you decide

 Check our website for more information:
 www.pitel.net/~rollingf[3]

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software ? optimizes dial-up to the max!
[4]

--- Links ---
   1
http://65.54.246.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&amp;lah=dce5a9f88177ae5c7fd8b441e79134ed&amp;lat=1073808028&amp;hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2epitel%2enet%2f%7erollingf
   2
http://by2fd.bay2.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?mailto=1&amp;msg=MSG1072898962.8&amp;start=5891514&amp;len=10605&amp;src=&amp;type=x&amp;to=rollingf%40pitel%2enet&amp;cc=&amp;bcc=&amp;subject=&amp;body=&amp;curmbox=F000000001&amp;a=d0cbd34b2d3e651c8571698705a09280
   3
   4 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2734??PS=