[smartvisionau] Using SmartVision II with Braille Displays

  • From: Dave Van Der Molen <dvm975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 16:45:40 -0500

I now have my SmartVision II Premium.  I've connected my Mini Seika braille display to my SmartVision.  The only problem I'm having is that I can't seem to turn "word wrap" on.  Has anyone else experienced that problem with braille displays and the SmartVision II?

My second question is whether any of you have connected the SmartVision II to a Vario Ultra braille display.  Sounds like in order to do this, you have to install the BRLTTY app onto the Android device you're using.  Does anyone know if that app works with SmartVision?

Dave

To post to SmartVisionAU, send email to: SmartVisionAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to emails on this list will go to the list by default.
General information about the list,ways to join, leave and set options is at: //www.freelists.org/list/SmartVisionAU