[smartvisionau] Trouble with Map Management in Kapten GPS App

  • From: David Van Der Molen <dvm975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 21:25:30 -0500

I downloaded the map for Canada into the internal memory of my phone.  Ever since then, my phone has not been working very well. I suspect it is because of the amount of memory that the map takes.

Anyway, I'm trying to change the location of the map to the micro SD card I have in my SmartVision.  The manual says that to do this, I have to go to "Map Management under "Application Settings.

I went into the settings app, selected "Applications" then "Kapten".  I can't find a map management option.

Does someone know a better way to change the location of the maps?

Thanks.

Dave

To post to SmartVisionAU, send email to: SmartVisionAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to emails on this list will go to the list by default.
General information about the list,ways to join, leave and set options is at: //www.freelists.org/list/SmartVisionAU