[smartvisionau] Re: Phone Wallet

  • From: "Fran Bruce" <franken_bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:39:21 +0800

Hi Vivien

There is a cutout section on the right side of the wallet and the Volume control can be accessed but not the Voice command button. None of the functions at top and bottom of phone can be accessed without taking the phone out of the wallet.

The wallet is slightly bigger than the phone and I find that it slips out quite easily.

Regards, Fran.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vivien Palcic" <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>