[smartvisionau] How do I cancel app subscription (Google's useless instructions refer to tapping the menu and then My Subscriptions and I can't find any such menu)!

  • From: Vivien Palcic <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 10:06:22 +0800

Hi list,

I was finally contacted by one of the Envision AI developers on Monday. (It seems he had tried my landline already too, but between being sick with this rotten cold and still adjusting to this new and far too quiet phone I only purchased urgently for getting up and running with the NBN, plus the Envision AI people are based in The Netherlands etc ...) So I've been offered the chance of trying the beta of the next version of the app (for which I'm still awaiting the link), and they've assured me they will address the issue with the settings not reading properly, and this beta is supposed to have the voice guidance feature for taking the picture (as yet not present in the Android version), but I'm also awaiting instructions for cancelling the subscription, in case I still wish to do so. Google's instructions refer to tapping the menu within the play store (making sure you're signed into the correct account), and then accessing subscriptions and finding the one you want to cancel, but I cannot find any such menu, and yes I am signed into my account! I'm just offered a plethora of other apps, categories of apps etc, but nowhere can I locate my subscriptions! So where am I supposed to find this?

Regards
Vivien
To post to SmartVisionAU, send email to: SmartVisionAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to emails on this list will go to the list by default.
General information about the list,ways to join, leave and set options is at: //www.freelists.org/list/SmartVisionAU