[smartvisionau] Fwd: Re: Re: Looks to be an SmartVision2

  • From: Vivien Palcic <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 17:48:03 +0800

Hi list,

Further to my below email from earlier today, I've attempted several times to download and install this update, only to get a "package error" even after it was finally apparently unzipping the package, and even after pressing OK on the Discard button when it was there and re-downloading again in response to the prompt, I get the same nonsense! And turning the phone off and back on again just gives me the same notification when going into settings > About phone etc to check for updates, so unless there's something else I'm meant to do to avoid this "packet error", I can only conclude this so-called update is a further waste of effort! (And yes, I had the phone connected to my computer whilst trying to do the update, and it was fully charged too.)

Vivien