[smartvisionau] Envision AI app also talking in French for me and had to power off from within app

  • From: Vivien Palcic <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 20:07:08 +0800

Hi list,

I tested the Envision AI app since this latest update and, for me too, it was speaking in French, after initially starting in English with "Thank you for testing this app" or something to that effect. I couldn't even get out of it with the Back key, so just reverted to pressing the Power button to get to the main menu, where I arrowed down once to Power Off. (It was saying it, but with French pronunciation!) It was only when I turned the phone back on that I finally had the speech back in English, and I haven't changed the voices at all, just using the Kapsys one. I had reported similar issues with one of the earlier updates, which was supposed to be fixed. So they need to be contacted again re this issue.

Regards
Vivien
To post to SmartVisionAU, send email to: SmartVisionAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to emails on this list will go to the list by default.
General information about the list,ways to join, leave and set options is at: //www.freelists.org/list/SmartVisionAU