[smartday] Re: Welcome to the SmartDay list

  • From: Le Du Bernard <bledu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:16:19 +0700

Hello John,
I think that the only way to see that SmartDay is working is to look at the standard menu bar, where you should see its icon. It is the check sign in blue circle. cLick on it to get the full interface.
Have nice day. Bernard

Bernard Le Du
Rédacteur-en-chef/Editor-in-chief | Vous et Votre Mac Magazine France
Le 18 mai 2012 à 09:06, John Vaughan a écrit :

Hello Michael.

This morning I downloaded, unzipped and dropped the app into Applications folder. I then tried to open it and nothing happened. Very odd. Any ideas,

Hohn

----------------------------
John Vaughan
Managing Director
InfoCube Consulting
t: 1300 136 755
m: 0418 634 652

On 18/05/2012, at 10:57 AM, Michael Jardine <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for signing up to the list!  Please feel free to respond with any comment, questions or suggestions about your experience with SmartDay Mac and the mySmartDay cloud hub.

Regards,
Michael