[slumstudies] We Are the MST, It's Our Duty to Keep Fighting for Land and Dignity in Brazil

  • From: "Lindsey, Delario" <LINDSEYD1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Slum Studies Group Listserve" <slumstudies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:30:23 -0500

We Are the MST, It's Our Duty to Keep Fighting for Land and Dignity in Brazil Regarding the latest reports that have reverberated in the media, the MST (Movimento Sem Terra - Landless Movement) national directorate would like to make the following public announcement.

Delario Lindsey, Ph.D.
Department of African, African-American and Caribbean Studies
Department of Liberal Studies
William Paterson University - New Jersey