[slackintosh-users] Re: [slackintosh-users] Re: system requirements ???

  • From: "czezz" <czezz@xxxxx>
  • To: Marco Bonetti<marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxx>, slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:53:32 +0100

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac/stats/powermac_4400_200.html
> ?

Yes! It is exactelly this what I got.

> http://penguinppc.org/bootloaders/quik/ depending if you have or
> haven't Mac OS (up to 9, no X) installed.

I think that quik is this what I am looking for. Currently my MAC has got OS
8.x installed but what I aim is to get rid of it.

One more question:
so far I have found quik-2.1-4.ydl4.ppc.rpm is the latest release and it
belongs to Yelow Dog Linux distro. However I wonder how to install RPM package
where I have no possibility to run any UX system on my "Old World Macintosh".?
Correct me if I am wrong, but as I understood "Old World Macintosh" are able to
boot only OS up to 8.x .

Dzięki,
Maciek